6 Week Brain-Based Relapse Prevention Program
- Comprehensive assessment
- Personal Treatment & Sustainability Plan
- Weekly online therapy sessions
- Two sessions of extended Rapid Resolution Therapy (RRT) to clear any guilt, shame, or trauma
- Brain re-wiring through RRT "coding" techniques
- Customized meditation recordings using Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Community referrals as needed
- Tangible tools for self-management
- Weekly structured homework and handouts designed to support neural change between therapy sessions
THIS PROGRAM IS A GOOD FIT FOR YOU, IF:
- You are ready to be clear of substances before the first day of the program
- Reach out if you require initial detox support for narcotics, prior to entering the program
- You are open to alternative methods of treatment that are different than AA/NA (EFT, RRT, meditation, hypnosis, etc.)
- You are committed to putting in your own time outside of therapy sessions to complete homework
- You are committed to continuing with community-based support follow up after the 6 week program
By reading this, you are now on a path that can lead you to an improved life. We call this program relapse prevention instead of “recovery”, because we are moving away from the idea of lifelong disease, and toward a full life that is available to you on the other side of relapse. Mindset is everything. Although addiction sometimes affects people throughout life, we believe that relapse is not a failure, but rather, gives you more information for what can be strengthened even further, in moving you forward toward your life’s goals and ambitions. This program is the first step.
We use a strengths-based approach, and a brain-based approach. Although addiction often occurs as a result of people’s environment (upbringing, traumas, socio-economic status, etc.), the majority of the “work” we do in this program is based on the concept that challenges are happening because of the way the mind has been processing information. When you shift perspective and make changes on a neural level, your thoughts and feelings change, and your behaviour then changes in turn.
This program is set up financially, to ensure commitment to the process. That means the full payment is required upfront. Please reach out with any questions about this. If you are ready to live life on the other side of relapse, connect with us on this integrative journey of getting your mind and body clear and free.
COST: $1399 CAD (based on an hourly rate)
E-Transfer only - credit card is only available by special exception